If you are looking to watch Game of Thrones on Kodi live, then one of the best options is to install Live Mix from the MetalKettle Repository.
It is a great Addon that not only has live Sky Atlantic on Kodi, but also many more channels.
Watch Game of Thrones season 6 on Kodi by following the simple steps below.
How to Watch Game of Thrones on Kodi – Step by Step Guide
- If you have not got the MetalKettle repository already. Go to system>file manager, and input http://kodi.metalkettle.co under add source source, and type in MetalKettle in the name bow at the bottom.
- Go back to the main menu and choose System>Settings>Add-ons>Install from Zip File.
- Select MetalKettle from the list, and install the Zip file for the repository.
- The repo is now installed and will be accessible under System>Settings>Add-ons>Get Add-ons.
- Go to this location and choose the MetalKettle repository and click and install the Live Mix Addon.
The Live Mix Addon will now be added to your video addons. Launch it and you will be able to find Sky Atlantic in the list. You can now watch Game of Thrones on Kodi. Enjoy!
Game of Thrones will be aired on HBO and Sky Atlantic at the same time on April the 24 2016. It will be shown at 2 am and then again at 9pm UK time.
Hopefully when Game of Thrones is aired. The sever will be able to manage the amount of users using the Live Mix addon.
Once an episode is aired, it will be available on most of your streaming addons. But there is nothing quite like watching Game of Thrones on Kodi live.
Another way to watch HBO or Sky Atlantic on Kodi is to setup a PVR client.